Monday 22 August 2011

Rent4Ring Nurburgring car rental


It's silly really, I have a kit car for track use, and a Nissan R35 GT-R for road use, and I didn't want to take either of them this time on our annual Nurburgring trip. The kit car is too much work with trailering it out there etc. and the GT-R costs too much money on tyres and brakes.

That said I still wanted to drive some laps whilst out there so I began looking up companies that offer Nurburgring car hire. I was aware of a couple of companies, but then I came across Rent4Ring, and their all inclusive prices are excellent.

I hired a Stage 1 Suzuki Swift. Only 130bhp, but with racing brake pads which were amazing and offered superb confidence in the braking. They also come with sticky tyres and a half roll cage. Best of all, they can offer right hand drive cars which was perfect.

The cost to take the car for a half day and do 6 laps was €389 which sounds like a lot, but in actual fact it's incredibly cheap when you consider driving your own car there would cost €200 in fuel and lap tickets alone!

In essence, it costs €189 for half a day in the car and this covers all of the wear and tear - you just give the car back at the end of the day.

Amazing! It was so easy and so much fun, I don't think I'll ever take one of my own cars to the Nurburgring again.

The Swift was absolutely brilliant, and I don't think I'd have any more fun in something that costs 4 times as much!

If you are going to the Nurburgring, look no further than Rent4Ring for your Nurburgring car rental. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment